Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Creamer

NewImage

Oh pumpkin pie creamer, how I’ve missed you.  I just came across this post on Facebook and I was instantly smitten.  All I need is almond milk and I’m in business.  I’m so buying going to the grocery store, TONIGHT!  I’m not a Swerve girl, I need to buy it too, but for now I’ll just make it with Splenda.

Thanks to Maria Mind Body Health for posting this photo and recipe.  

You can find the recipe here!

UPDATE:  I went to the store, bought Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk, came home and made the creamer, substituting Splenda for the Swerve, and using a tablespoon of vanilla instead of the vanilla bean.  I put 3 Tablespoons of the creamer in my cup of coffee, tasted it, it wasn’t sweet enough, so I added another tablespoon of granular Splenda to my cup, and I have to tell you, IT’S FANTASTIC!   What a great recipe this is, I’ll be making this all winter.  It will be good added to my chai tea, too!  What a find, this is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment