Low Carb Lasagna, Just Like The Real Thing...

NewImage

 

A big thanks to Peace, Love & Low Carb for posting this - the “noodles are made of baked cheese, cream, mozzarella and parmesan.  This looks so good, and had really good reviews.  I printed off the recipe andI am trying it later in the week.

Here’s the link to the recipe.

Photo courtesy of Peace, Love & Low Carb

Update:

I made this and it’s one of the best low carb dishes I’ve ever  had.  I didn’t alter ingredients, except I added mushrooms.  The cooking time was off, though, after 20 minutes it was barely warm in the center.  

The next  time I make it I will bake it 30 minutes covered, then uncover and bake it for an additional 15 minutes.  This is SO good, if you’re a lasagna lover you will really enjoy this.  ~ Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment